A job that combines your IT-knowledge with logistics? Check this job offer!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen professional who knows about the contribution of IT in logistics in general, and who is interested in how the ShipitSmarter platform can support its clients in particular.
Who are we?
Founded in 1999, ShipitSmarter, based on the SaaS principle, started with a clear mission: “How to make shipping easier”. Over the years this evolved into a full-grown organization of 40 people all over Europe, with customers all over the globe. ShipitSmarter offers Shipment Management Solutions for all means of transport. By using ShipitSmarter our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows.
Additionally, our solutions linked to financial settlement and BI (Business Intelligence) provide a full Shipment Management Solution which enables customers to be in control. ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting.
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in an enthusiastic and professional team. Besides that you will work in a professionally driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team.
ShipitSmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, monthly meetings and drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
The Implementation Manager will take care of the setup, configuration and testing of the designed client specific solution.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building the business case together with potential customers to convince them on our solutions and added value.
- Development of the functional design (including test scenarios) for the identified business process flow
- Initiate, start, execute and deliver projects which enable new customers to start or expand the solutions for existing customers
- Configure the functional design and set up a working system
- Collaborate with the developers on the elements that need to be programmed
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed at the required level of quality within the agreed timelines
What we would like you to have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in either Supply Chain Management (with IT experience) or in Computer Science (with IT experience)
- 2 – 5 years working experience in IT/logistics
- Experience with logistics software such as TMS either as super-user or as programmer/IT-support (preferable)
- Experience in configuration
- A proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks; to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
- Accuracy and good analytical ability
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload 4 documents.