Want to be part of an international team, building a scalable, flexible and high performance. Shipment Management Solution, using the latest technologies?
Check this job offer!
WHAT WE OFFER
A very challenging job in which you will be tutored by an experienced Test Engineer that will introduce you into the test framework and development environment.
Learn fast and grow beyond your own imagination by immediately use your acquired knowledge on the job. You will work in a small, very enthusiastic, self-steering team where your input is highly valued and has a direct impact on the product.
Working at ShipitSmarter means being part of a dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fastpaced and exciting.
Let ShipitSmarters competitive salary, personalized training budget and all the other
working conditions amaze you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Challenge/contribute to and eventually build technical roadmap
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
- Maintain automated test scripts/ framework.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Knowledge of software quality assurance (QA) processes.
- Knowledge of software quality control (QC) methodologies and tools.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience with testing Web based Applications is a big plus.
- Experience with automated testing of (ReST) API’s is a big plus.
- Being familiar with C#/ .NET/ .Net core is a big plus.
- Being familiar with testing frameworks, like Selenium or similar, is a big plus.
- Being familiar with BDD tools, like Specflow or similar, is a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- Your English & Dutch is good, both spoken and written.
- You have affinity with working in a team.