A job that combines your IT-knowledge with logistics? Check this job offer!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen young professional who is eager and willing to learn the contribution of IT in logistics in general, and how the ShipitSmarter solutions can support its customers in particular.
What do we offer?
A challenging job in which you can grow quickly and apply your acquired knowledge immediately to the business case presented. You will be part of a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team. ShipitSmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, a pension plan and monthly meetings with drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
As a Rate Analyst you will be trained on the conversion and updates of carrier rates for our key customers. This conversion and updating needs to take place for all transportation modalities; Express, Road, Air and Sea. You will be managed / coached by the customer support manager.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Customer Support and Rates team with the conversion of new / updates on existing rates
- Translate carrier specific rate sheets into the existing standard ShipItSmarter rate sheets
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues with rates, transit-times and zones
- Drive customer satisfaction by ensuring the quality of the rates uploaded
What we would like you to have:
- A college degree (MBO)
- 0 – 2 years working experience in transportation / pricing department
- Experienced with excel
- A proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks; to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
- Accuracy and good analytical ability
- Above all, the eagerness to learn and grow into our company
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload 4 documents.