When nothing gives you more satisfaction than using the latest tech,
When a culture of innovation makes you happy,
When you have an appetite for opensource,
When adding customer value proofs purpose,
Then check this job offer!
Who are we?
ShipitSmarter is a company that offers SaaS products for the transport market with a clear mission: “Make shipping easier”. Our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows using our products.
ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting.
What do we offer?
- An organisation that loves independent thinkers
- Regular tech-fun-Fridays, allowing us to work on different, original ideas
- A fast track into the latest technology
- Colleagues everybody wishes to have
- Having fun while delivering customer value!
- Gross Monthly salary €6.000 – €9.000 based on 40 hours
- Training budget of 3.5% of your gross salary
- Holiday pay 8% of your gross salary
- Pension scheme
- Participation in company certificates after 1 year
What’s our (current) tech stack?
Combining great opensource solutions with core functionality projects in a gitops approach to product creation and management:
- Kubernetes (k8s)
- Prometheus and Grafana
- GitHub (https://github.com/ShipitSmarter)
- Terraform Cloud
- MongoDB Atlas
- Google Cloud
- Elastic Cloud
- .NET latest
And of course we have legacy stuff (even classic ASP), which is actively converted into state-of-the art stuff: micro services, containers, choosing the solution that best fits the functionality being converted.
What are you going to do?
You will become part of a product team with 5 direct colleagues and a guild of 10 great engineers. Together you will build a cloud native platform that brings added value for both Shippers and Carriers.
Shippers are helped with making transport easier with high performance book & label functionality and by offering a better logistics experience for their customers.
Carriers are helped with easy integrations, tooling, a growing collection of potential customers and feedback on their performance.
And with everything you develop adding value is the goal, innovation the driver.
Why do you fit in at ShipitSmarter?
- You have a teachers attitude
- You show a raving enthusiasm
- You have the motivation and drive to improve our product!
- You enjoy collaborating in a team
And a great technical skill set:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extended experience as a programmer
- Your English, both spoken and written, is at a professional level
- An opinion on uncle bob.