An opportunity to be a member of the team that is building on the foundation of a scalable, flexible and high performance SaaS Shipment management solution using the latest technologies? Check this job offer!
Site Reliability Engineer
Always wanted to build and maintain a scalable, flexible and high performance SaaS Shipment management solution using the latest technologies? Check this job offer!
Who are we?
ShipitSmarter is a company that offers SaaS products for the transport market with a clear mission: “Make shipping easier”. Over the last 20 years we evolved into a full-grown organization all over Europe, with customers all over the globe. Our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows using ShipitSmarter. Together with our freight audit opportunities we enable our customers to be in full control. ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting.
What do we offer?
The usual (competitive salary, training budget, etc.), but also:
- A fast track into the latest technology
- Colleagues everybody wishes to have
- Regular tech-fun-Fridays, allowing us to work on different, original ideas
- An organisation that loves independent thinkers
- Having fun while delivering customer value!
What’s our (current) tech stack?
- Kubernetes (currently running on Azure AKS).
- Open Policy Agent
- Much more, and of course new tech that you come up with.
- An ‘old’ datacenter
- Microsoft Windows 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Function App
- Cosmos DB
- Event Hub
- AKS (k8s)
- Much more: and of course new tech that you come up with.
- Azure DevOps
- Elastics ELK stack (9 million messages per day)
And of course we have legacy stuff (even classic ASP), which is actively converted into state-of-the art stuff: micro services, containers, Azure Function Apps, choosing the solution that best fits the functionality being converted.
What are you going to do?
You will become part of the DevOps team that is focussed on running the ShipitSmarter platform. You will help us in becoming better in running our software. You focus on making our deployments go very smooth.
Who are you?
- Experience as a programmer
- An opinion on Uncle Bob.
Your personal skill set:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Your English, both spoken and written, is at a professional level
- You enjoy collaborating in a team
- The motivation and drive to improve our product!
Please apply on our website!