Do you want to have an opportunity to be a member of an international team that is building on the foundation of a scalable, flexible and high-performance SaaS Shipment Management solution whilst using the latest technologies? Check this job offer!
Who are we?
Founded in 1999, ShipitSmarter, based on the SaaS principle, started with a clear mission: “How to make shipping easier”. Over the years this evolved into a full-grown organization of 40 people all over Europe, with customers all over the globe. ShipitSmarter offers Shipment Management Solutions for all means of transport. By using ShipitSmarter our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows.
Additionally, our solutions linked to financial settlement and BI (Business Intelligence) provide a full Shipment Management Solution which enables customers to be in control. ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in which you can really grow very quickly and use your acquired knowledge immediately in the job. Besides that, you will work in a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team. ShipitSmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, a pension plan, monthly meetings with drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
- Develop customer facing software for company roadmap
- Work according to & contribute to company agreed UX and UI standards (cookbook)
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure first time right delivery of required functionality
- Challenge requirements if they can be solved differently
- Write and perform unit tests
- Perform peer reviews on code delivered
- Create technical documentation
- Contribute in estimation process to quote new development effort
We would like you to have knowledge on:
- Angular 4+ typescript
- REST API in JSON format
- Responsive design
Besides that, you have:
- A minimum 2 years of experience in frontend development
- A love for fluent user experience
- Passion for the details that make our customers smile
- Excellent language skills in English & Dutch (both spoken and written)
- Experience to work in team
- Logistics knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge on automated front end testing is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload to 4 documents.