An opportunity to be a member of the team that is building on the foundation of a scalable, flexible and high performance SaaS Shipment management solution using the latest technologies? Check this job offer!
Who are we?
Founded in 1999, Shipitsmarter, based on the SaaS principle, started with a clear mission: “How to make shipping easier”. Over the years this evolved into a full-grown organization of 40 people all over Europe, with customers all over the globe. Shipitsmarter offerts Shipment Management Solutions for all means of transport. By using Shipitsmarter our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows.
Additionally, our solutions linked to financial settlement and BI (Business Intelligence) provide a full Shipment Management Solution which enables customers to be in control. Shipitsmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in which you can really grow very quickly and use your acquired knowledge immediately in the job. Besides that you will work in a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team. Shipitsmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, monthly meetings, drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
- Develop software for company roadmap
- Contribute to a service-based architecture for our SaaS platform
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure first time right delivery of required functionality
- Challenge requirements if they can be solved differently
- Write and perform unit tests
- Perform peer reviews on code delivered
- Create technical documentation
- Contribute in estimation process to quote new development effort
- REST API
- SQL server / LINQ
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Atlassian stack (Jira/Bamboo/Confluence/Stash)
- Visual studio 2017
- SonarQube to check unit test coverage
- The backend typically feeds the frontend: Angular 7 typescript
- Knowledge on Micro services / service-based architecture is an advantage
- Knowledge on Windows services is an advantage
- Knowledge on Elastic Search is an advantage
- Knowledge on ZPL (Zebra Printer Language) is an advantage
- Amazon/Azure cloud experience is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload to 4 documents.