A job that combines your IT-knowledge with logistics? Check this job offer!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen young professional who is eager and willing to learn the contribution of IT in logistics in general, and how the ShipitSmarter platform can support its customers in particular.
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in which you can really grow very quickly and use your acquired knowledge immediately in the job. Besides that, you will work in a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team. ShipitSmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, a pension plan, monthly meetings with drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
As an Implementation Analyst (IA) you will be trained on different topics like supply chain, configuration, project management, etc. and you will be coached by a senior manager. Your acquired competencies are used to support both the Implementation Managers as well as the Project Managers with the setup, configuration and testing of the designed client specific solution.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Implementation Consultant with the development of the functional design (including test scenarios) for the identified business process flow
- Configure the functional design and set up a working system
- Collaborate with the developers on the elements that need to be programmed
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed at the required level of quality within the agreed timelines
What we would like you to have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in either Supply Chain Management (with IT experience) or in Computer Science (with experience in logistics)
- 0 – 2 years working experience in IT/logistics
- Experience with logistics software such as TMS either as super-user or as programmer/IT-support (preferable)
- Experience in configuration
- A proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks; to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
- Accuracy and good analytical ability
- Above all, the eagerness to learn and grow into our company
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload to 4 documents.