A job that combines your IT-knowledge with logistics? Check this job offer!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen young professional who is eager and willing to learn the contribution of IT in logistics in general, and how the Shipitsmarter platform can support its clients in particular.
Who are we?
Founded in 1999, Shipitsmarter, based on the SaaS principle, started with a clear mission: “How to make shipping easier”. Over the years this evolved into a full-grown organization of 40 people all over Europe, with customers all over the globe. Shipitsmarter offerts Shipment Management Solutions for all means of transport. By using Shipitsmarter our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows.
Additionally, our solutions linked to financial settlement and BI (Business Intelligence) provide a full Shipment Management Solution which enables customers to be in control. Shipitsmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in which you can really grow very quickly and use your acquired knowledge immediately in the job. Besides that you will work in a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team.
Shipitsmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, monthly meetings and drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
The Implementation Analyst will be trained on different topics like supply chain, configuration, project management, etc. and will be coached by a senior manager. The acquired competencies are used to support both the implementation managers as well as the project managers with the setup, configuration and testing of the designed client specific solution. Depending on the learning progress made, the IA may grow into the role of Implementation Consultant/Project Manager or move to other departments.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the implementation consultant with the development of the functional design (including test scenarios) for the identified business process flow
- Configure the functional design and set up a working system
- Collaborate with the developers on the elements that need to be programmed
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed at the required level of quality within the agreed timelines
What we would like you to have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in either Supply Chain Management (with IT experience) or in Computer Science (with experience in logistics)
- 0 – 2 years working experience in IT/logistics
- Experience with logistics software such as TMS either as super-user or as programmer/IT-support (preferable)
- Experience in configuration
- A proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluenct in English, verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks; to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
We look forward to receiving your CV, salary expectations and a short motivation. You can upload to 4 documents.